Did you know that hair vitamin are a thing? Well, they are. And they’re pretty popular. But not everyone knows where to find the best gummy hair vitamins.
Most hair vitamins are just sugar pills with little nutritional value. They may even cause damage to your hair. But there are some great hair vitamins out there that really work.
We have tested dozens of hair vitamins over the years and found the ones that work the best. Now I’m going to share my top picks with you.
If you’re looking for the best hair vitamins in 2022, then read on!
What Are Hair Vitamins?
Hair vitamins are a type of supplement that is designed to help improve the health and appearance of your hair. They contain nutrients, minerals, amino acids, proteins, enzymes, antioxidants, fatty acids and other supplements. These ingredients work together to promote healthy hair growth by improving blood circulation in the scalp, stimulating hair follicles, promoting cell regeneration, preventing breakage and strengthening hair strands.
Common Ingredients In Hair Vitamins
Some of the most common types of ingredients in hair vitamins include:
- Vitamin B5 – This vitamin promotes hair growth and helps prevent hair loss. It also strengthens hair strands and prevents split ends. Vitamin B5 can be found in foods such as bananas, avocados, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, eggs, lentils, peas, spinach, tomatoes, wheat germ and whole grains.
- Vitamin C – This antioxidant vitamin encourages hair growth and protects against premature aging. It also strengthens hair follicles and stimulates collagen production. Vitamin C can be found in citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruit, lemons, limes and tangerines.
- Zinc – This mineral works alongside vitamin A to encourage hair growth and strengthen hair strands. Zinc deficiency has been linked to hair loss. It can be found in oysters, beef, chicken, fish, pork, turkey, nuts, seeds, beans, green leafy vegetables, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds and cashews.
- Vitamin E – This fat-soluble vitamin is essential for protecting hair cells from free radical damage. It can be found mainly in vegetable oils and nuts.
- Folic Acid – This B vitamin is vital for maintaining strong hair roots and preventing hair loss. Folic acid deficiency has been linked to alopecia (hair loss). It can be found in dark leafy greens, legumes, peanuts, potatoes, sweet potatoes, red meat, poultry and seafood.
- Iron – This mineral plays an important role in producing new hair cells and keeping existing hair follicles healthy. Iron deficiency has been linked to thinning hair. It can be found mostly in animal products like liver, kidney, lean meats, seafood, egg yolks, milk and cheese.
- Selenium – This trace element is essential for supporting healthy hair growth and preventing hair loss. Selenium deficiency has been linked to balding. It can be found primarily in Brazil nuts, tuna, salmon, shrimp, lamb and beef.
- Biotin – This water-soluble vitamin is necessary for converting food into energy. It’s also believed to stimulate hair growth. Biotin deficiency has been linked to brittle, dry hair. You can find it in dairy products, eggs, fish, soybeans, mushrooms, yeast, brewer’s yeast, molasses, avocado, mustard, oats and barley.
- Calcium – This mineral supports healthy hair growth and prevents hair loss. Calcium deficiency has been linked to weak hair strands. It can be found predominantly in dairy products, tofu, and more.
Keep in mind these are only some ingredients.
Buying Hair Vitamin Gummies Online
If you are looking to buy hair vitamin gummies online, try Best Healthy Gummies. They also sell the best organic sea moss gummies. Start adding more vitamins to your life with gummy vitamins.